August 10th, 2017:
With the New Orleans Saints losing to the Cleveland Browns in their first preseason game at Cleveland Thursday; there were rookies that stood out in their first professional start.
Rookies that did not play in Thursday’s preseason game:
- CB Marshon Lattimore 23
- LT Ryan Ramczyk 71
- DE Trey Hendrickson 91
Rookies that played in Thursday’s preseason game:
- WR Travin Dural 14- saw two snaps in the game. Dural had one pass thrown to him by Garrett Grayson which was a dropped pass on a slant route.
- RB Alvin Kamara 41- played ten snaps and had four carries for 35 yards. Kamara ran the first two plays of the game, the first being down the middle for a pick-up of one. The second, was a hard blow to defensive player Ibraheim Campbell giving him a concussion down the middle of the field for a pick-up of twelve. He saw the field a couple of times as the punt returner, his biggest return being 11 yards. His largest run of the game was to the right side for a gain of 22 yards.
- S Marcus Williams 43- saw 42 snaps in Thursday’s game. Williams checked into the game during the Saints fourth defensive series. He had a few big stops, pushing Browns QB Brock Osweiler out of bounds. Later in the game Williams helped P.J. Williams take down a receiver at the goal line and helped Alex Anzalone take down a running back.
- LB Alex Anzalone 47- also saw 42 snaps and came in during the Saints fourth defensive series. He had a couple of take downs, both being on run plays. Anzalone got his hand on a pass play altering the pass making the receiver miss the catch.
- DE Al-Quadin Muhammad- played 50 snaps on the day. He was in the pocket almost every play pressuring the QB. Muhammad got one sack on QB DeShone Kizer.
- Sports Hangover w/Gus Kattengell – Bob Licht, Mike Triplett, Bryan in NOLA East, Lee Brecheen, Player/Coach Audio
17 Aug 2017
Gus Kattengell is live from Lakeside Toyota with audio from Sean Payton, AJ Klein & Zach Strief regarding the Saints practice with the Chargers. Bob Licht joins for the Thursday Tailgater with blowout deals on 2017 models and perspective on the Saints and Pelicans as the seasons approach. More audio from PJ Williams, Tyeler Davison […]
- Sports Hangover w/Gus Kattengell – Mike Clay – ESPN Fantasy, Bryant Johnson, Keenan Lewis (MUST HEAR)
16 Aug 2017
Instant reacts to Delvin Breaux development on his misdiagnosed injury by Saints medical staff. Gus is joined by Mike Clay of the ESPN Fantasy team for tips on the upcoming season. Bryant Johnson drops in for some hype on Nicholls Football. Gus continues react to Delvin Breaux injury debacle. Former Saints star CB Keenan Lewis calls […]
- Sports Hangover w/Gus Kattengell – Keenan Lewis on Delvin Breaux Saints Injury Debacle
16 Aug 2017
Former Saints CB Keenan Lewis joins Gus Kattengell on the Sports Hangover to discuss his own experience with a misdiagnosed injury, how it was mistreated, and the lingering medical issues he still deals with today. Keenan Lewis Share This Podcast http://www.espn1003.com/wp-admin/post.php”> Recent Posts Sports Hangover w/Gus Kattengell – Mike Clay – ESPN Fantasy, Bryant Johnson, […]
- Sports Hangover w/Gus Kattengell – Scott Kushner, Todd Graffagnini, Dineaux Hanson, Saints, Pelicans, Tulane
15 Aug 2017
Gus is joined by Scott Kushner to discuss the just-released 2017 New Orleans Pelicans schedule. Todd Graffagnini calls in to give predictions and perspective on Tulane heading into the 2017 season. Saints Training Camp audio from players and coaches and more on Delvin Breaux. In the second hour Dineaux Hanson drops in to lend his […]
- Sports Hangover w/Gus Kattengell – Nick Underhill, Sharief Ishaq, Marlon Favorite, Jordan da Intern
14 Aug 2017
Gus opens up with reports of Delvin Breaux being on the trading block. Nick Underhill talks with Gus to shed some light on these reports. Callers voice their displeasure with the situation. Audio from Delvin Breaux and Sean Payton. Sharief Ishaq and Marlon Favorite join to give their takeaways on the latest from Saints Training Camp. […]