August 10th, 2017:
With the New Orleans Saints losing to the Cleveland Browns in their first preseason game at Cleveland Thursday; there were rookies that stood out in their first professional start.
Rookies that did not play in Thursday’s preseason game:
- CB Marshon Lattimore 23
- LT Ryan Ramczyk 71
- DE Trey Hendrickson 91
Rookies that played in Thursday’s preseason game:
- WR Travin Dural 14- saw two snaps in the game. Dural had one pass thrown to him by Garrett Grayson which was a dropped pass on a slant route.
- RB Alvin Kamara 41- played ten snaps and had four carries for 35 yards. Kamara ran the first two plays of the game, the first being down the middle for a pick-up of one. The second, was a hard blow to defensive player Ibraheim Campbell giving him a concussion down the middle of the field for a pick-up of twelve. He saw the field a couple of times as the punt returner, his biggest return being 11 yards. His largest run of the game was to the right side for a gain of 22 yards.
- S Marcus Williams 43- saw 42 snaps in Thursday’s game. Williams checked into the game during the Saints fourth defensive series. He had a few big stops, pushing Browns QB Brock Osweiler out of bounds. Later in the game Williams helped P.J. Williams take down a receiver at the goal line and helped Alex Anzalone take down a running back.
- LB Alex Anzalone 47- also saw 42 snaps and came in during the Saints fourth defensive series. He had a couple of take downs, both being on run plays. Anzalone got his hand on a pass play altering the pass making the receiver miss the catch.
- DE Al-Quadin Muhammad- played 50 snaps on the day. He was in the pocket almost every play pressuring the QB. Muhammad got one sack on QB DeShone Kizer.
- The Sports Hangover With Gus Kattengell – (Bryan In NOLA East, Tim Rebowe, Scott Kushner, Dino Hanson) 22 Mar 2018
Live from Walk On’s in Houma, Gus recaps Pels-Pacers with locker room soundbytes. Bryan In NOLA East stops by to chat the latest NFL news. In hour 2, NSU football coach Tim Rebowe chats Colonels football, Scott Kushner gives his takes on Pels-Pacers. More on NFL free agency. Hour 1 – Pels, Bryan In NOLA East, […]
- The Sports Hangover With Gus Kattengell – (Jay Cicero, Clifton Brown, Alex Asaro, Daniel Sallerson, Glenn Guilbeau, Josh Bates) 21 Mar 2018
In hour 1, Gus recaps Pels-Mavs, Jay Cicero of the GNO Sports Foundation chats the latest events during WrestleMania week, and Clifton Brown of the IndyStar previews Pels-Pacers. Hour 2 kicks off with Alex Asaro from Neutral Groundrs talking the latest in Louisiana college baseball. Daniel Sallerson talks Pels-Pacers, and Glenn Guilbeau chats LSU hoops and […]
- The Sports Hangover With Gus Kattengell – (Bryan In NOLA East, Shots Fired, Matt Riser, Dino Hanson, Kenny Ferrall) 20 Mar 2018
In hour 1, the guys discuss “must watch” players, teams and leagues. Hour 2 welcomes SLU baseball coach Matt Riser, and Shots Fired with Bryan and Gus. In hour 3, the guys discuss Ndamukong Suh’s potential move, Dino Hanson previews Pels-Mavs on the Dufrene Building Pelicans Report, and Jesters coach Kenny Farrell chats footy for On The […]
- The Sports Hangover With Gus Kattengell – (Charlie Ricks, Cody Worsham, Chip Patterson, Dino Hanson, Marlon Favorite) 19 Mar 2018
Hour 1 kicks off with sound bytes and discussion on Alvin Gentry’s post game rant, and the Pels weekend recap. Ndamukong Suh’s recent trips to NOLA and Nashville. Charlie Ricks chats World Golf Championship and the upcoming Louisiana Derby. Hour 2 opens with a recap of NCAA baseball and March Madness scores. Tiger Rag’s Cody Worsham […]
- The Sports Hangover With Gus Kattengell – (Sharief Ishaq, Daniel Sallerson, March Madness, NFL Free Agency, LSU-UL) 15 Mar 2018
Live from Walk On’s in downtown NOLA, Gus kicks off with Saints and NFL free agency news. Plus, Will Wade’s post game presser and discussion. More chatter on NFL free agency. In hour 2, WDSU’s Sharief Ishaq gives his takes on NFL free agency, Will Wade’s press conference, and LSU baseball. News on Ndamukong Suh meeting […]