August 6th, 2017:
Entering day 10 of Training camp at Yulman Stadium, New Orleans Saint rookies are starting to fall into their roles on the field; of the eight rookies, only five participated in Sunday's practice.
3 Rookies not at practice Sunday:
- LT Ryan Ramczyk 71- whom left early at Saturdays practice, and would not be seen on the field Sunday. Coach Sean Payton did not go into detail about what had happened
- DE Trey Hendrickson 91- has not been at practice since day six of training camp, no updates have been reported.
- CB Marshon Lattimore 23- has not seen the field since day five of training camp when he injured his knee, however he was spotted on the sideline at Saturdays practice.
Rookies that reported on day 10 of practice:
- WR Travin Dural 14- worked with the one’s, two’s, and three’s. Dural had a couple big receptions, a pass from Drew Brees in a 7 on 7 for a 15 yard gain. In that same drill Dural caught a 10 yard Touchdown pass from Ryan Nassib.
- RB Alvin Kamara 41- worked mostly with the two’s. Kamara had a one handed Touchdown reception off a screen play from Chase Daniel.
- LB Alex Anzalone 47- had a slow day working with the two’s. Anzalone did not have his best practice, letting two guys blow past him for two receptions in a 7 on 7 drill.
- S Marcus Williams 43- after picking off Drew Brees a couple practices ago, Williams followed with having a quiet practice, however he is still getting reps with the one’s.
- DE Al-Quadin Muhammad 97- had a slow day at practice, still working with the three’s. Sundays practice only saw him get in the pocket a few times.
- The Sports Hangover With Gus Kattengell – Raphael Esparza, Mike Triplett, Barry Hirstius, Carlos Medina, Marlon Favorite, Jon Price, Jordan Da Intern 21 Sep 2018
The Sports Hangover crew is live from Ole Saints Kitchen & Tap. Gus, Jay and Jordan discuss if this upcoming game against the Falcons is a make or break game for the Saints. Vegas himself Raphael Esparza joins the Sports Hangover live to give his predictions and bets around the sporting world. Mike Triplett from […]
Gus Kattengell and John Fourcade discuss the Saints upcoming match-up against the Falcons, LSU’s big win against Auburn and the Tigers’ next opponent the Louisiana Tech Bull Dogs. Saints fan call-in to talk about what make the Saints and Falcons must-watch TV. Hour 1 & 2
- The Sports Hangover With Gus Kattengell – Skip Holtz, Ben Heisler, Todd Graffagnini, Jeff Duncan, Garland Gillen, Jordan Da Intern 20 Sep 2018
Coach of the Louisiana Tech Bull Dogs Skip Holtz comes on the Sports Hangover to talk about his teams upcoming match-up against LSU. Benny Heisler joins Gus to go over fantasy football and answer callers questions. Voice of the Nicholls Bryant Johnson comes on to discuss Colonels football. Voice of the Green Wave Todd Graffagnini […]
- Prep Weekly w/Casey Gisclair & Marlon Favorite – Gary Hill, Marcus Scott, Travis Mumphrey, Trey Hand, Prep FB, LSU, Saints, Weekend Picks 19 Sep 2018
Casey & Marlon break down Week 3 scores, while also talking to one of the winning coaches in Week 3, Terrebonne High School’s Gary Hill. Later in the hour, we break down some Week 4 matchups, while also being joined in the studio by John Ehret football coach, Marcus Scott. John Ehret quarterback (UNLV commitment) […]
- The Sports Hangover With Gus Kattengell – Chip Patterson, Casey Gisclair, Sean Fazende, Clint Stoerner, Scott Shanle, Jordan Da Intern 19 Sep 2018
Chip Patterson joins Gus Kattengell to talk last week’s #LSU game and the upcoming match-up. Casey Gisclair updates the listeners on what is going in prep football. Sean Fazende breaks down Sunday’s game against the Browns. Clint Stoerner talks #SEC and Razorback football. Former Saint Scott Shanle talks about his time with the #Saints and […]